Welcome, you matter to God…and to us!
We are a group of people who are seeking to become more like Jesus. We are not perfect, nor do we expect you to be. Our desire is to allow God to make us into the likeness of Christ. As we continue to attempt to follow God's word, the Bible, we seek to live out what we learn. When you visit us you will find us a loving family of believers ready to help you to become more like Christ.
“Come Back to Church Sunday” is June 7th!
The time has come. If you feel comfortable, we would love to see you on Sunday, June 7, 2020, at 10:55 AM inside the sanctuary.
When we return:
1. Please plan to wear a mask as these are strongly encouraged. If you feel masks are unnecessary, we can find you a seat near others who feel as you do. We will have two sections, one for masked and one for unmasked. Those who are leading in worship will not be wearing masks unless they are near you. There is room for all of us in God’s house.
2. We ask that you ENTER through one of the front two side doors, one near the organ or the one near the piano. They will be marked as entrances. These doors will be propped open.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available just as you enter in the side doors and exit out of our front doors (which will be propped open following the service).
4. Seating will be by households. If you are the only one in your household, then there must be a 6 foot distance between you and others as you go to your seat and after you are seated. If you have more than one in your household, then you may sit together, with a 6 foot distance between you and others as you are being seated and after you are seated.
5. Hugging and handshaking are strongly discouraged at this time.
6. An offering box will be available as you exit through the front doors, following the service.
7. Bulletins will not be printed during this time.
8. Restrooms are available in the case of emergencies. Please wash your hands when you are finished.
9. Higher risk individuals, and those 65 and over, should remain home. (as determined by CDC) If you feel safe coming we welcome you.
10. Avoid congregating in groups of different households.
11. Services from Sunday will be available to you on Mondays if you are unable to attend in person. A link can be found at fbcwinnsboro.com and one should be texted to you. Also, if you choose to stay home a little longer, and are unable to watch via the internet, you may also listen on Sunday’s at 11:00 AM to KMAR 95.9 FM, and catch the previous Sunday’s service. Remember, you make the best choice for you. If you feel better being at home, exercise your freedom to do so.
Does seeing a group of people close together without masks or social distancing make you feel anxious? Maybe you are having a tough time dealing with all of this pandemic stuff. Maybe you feel this is all ridiculous. Do you need an ear to pour into? Here is a number of someone who will listen. They are available to talk with you and pray with you.
We meet together every:
Bible Study (tba)Sunday
at 10:55 AM for Worship via the link below.Wednesday
6:00 PM Parish Prayers & Beyond (prayer meeting)
via facebook or here: Link for Wednesday.
This link takes you away from our site.You may also go here
and watch a presentation of the gospel by our pastor.
If you made a decision to accept Christ, or are in need of prayer or have a need we might help you with, fill out this form. To watch the morning service you may click on this link provided here each Sunday morning.
Miss last Sunday’s sermon? Hear it today through Thursday by asking Alexa,“Alexa, open First Words.”